So the weather pretty much has gone downhill since last Tuesday's 60 degrees. On Wednesday I stayed inside and spent some time on the stationary bike. Thursday was the first really challenging weather day of the season; < 30 degrees, blustery gusting winds. So of course I went outside for the run. :-) Friday, quick jaunt on the exercise bike.
Today, well today slipped away much as yesterday did. So at 8:00 tonight I headed out in the snow, wind and cold. I love the challenge of running in the snow, but forgot how hard it is to do so and keep the heart rate down. The night time along around Lake Zorinsky carries a certain amount of quiet with it but add in the snow cover and small amount still falling and it was very peaceful.
Wednesday: 60 minutes on stationary bike
Thursday: 9.7 mile run. 8:42 min/mile
Friday: 30 minutes on stationary bike
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 9 mile run in snow.
No comments:
Post a Comment