For the second consecutive Tuesday I was home with Ally today. This time it was because of hives/rash appearing all over her body. According the the doctor it's most likely an allergic reaction to the reason why I was home last Tuesday (the antibiotic for her ear infections). She's doing great, but we wanted to make sure all was ok before she headed back to daycare.
Being home kept me away from a viable place to do my scheduled stairs intervals today. I considered heading over to some of the million dollar houses out here in West-O and asking if I could use there multi-storied home as a glorified Stairmill, but decided not to. I ended up at the YMCA late in the evening and did intervals on the treadmill with an incline of 10%. I intended to do 8 repeats, but just didn't have it in me tonight.
5 minute warm-up
6x (2 minutes 10% incline 8mph; 2 minutes recover walk)
5 minute cool-down
Tuesday: 3.66 miles total.
No comments:
Post a Comment