So looking forward here is what we have:
- 7 weeks left of aerobic base building. I am toying around with the idea of trying to get that "birthday 31" mile run in. It was supposed to be on my birthday back in July, but injury prevented it from happening. I'd like to still get it in this calendar year though and 31 on the 31st sounds pretty cool..... we'll see.
- 9 weeks until the Groundhog Run 10k. It is looking like a large number of running friends are going to make that trip down to KC as well. Should be a fun race.
- 12 weeks until the Trek up the Tower. I've got some work to do here to stay up in the top Gallup men for this one this year.
- 23 weeks until the Lincoln Marathon.
Thursday: 6.01 miles running in Lincoln
Friday: rest
Saturday: 12.5 miles running
Sunday: rest
Monday: rest/ran out of time
No comments:
Post a Comment