Sunday, November 8, 2009

Small injury and a blogging break

So, wow I haven't blogged in over a week. Over the last 9 days I've been fighting a hurt foot, a nasty head cold and a busy work/home schedule. I ended up resting all of last weekend. My foot ( number 2 and 3 metatarsals in my left foot specifically) has been aggrevating me over the last couple of weeks. My attempt to rest them seemed to help so I headed back out Monday and Tuesday. By Tuesday evening my foot was hurting worse than before the rest. So now I'm going to do the rest correctly. Give it a week if needed. So I'm going to focus on aerobic biking and swimming in the interim.

My self diagnosis has led me to metatarsalgia.



Friday, Saturday, Sunday: Rest foot and legs.
Monday: 5.04 miles. 8:44 minutes/mile.
Tuesday: 10.22 miles. 9:00 minutes/mile.
Wednesday: Rest. Chest cold and foot.
Thursday: Rest. Chest cold and foot.
Friday: Stationary bike. 1hr.
Saturday: Rest. No time.
Sunday: 31 miles on bike. 15.2mph and 153bpm.

No comments: