So Tuesday was a 'mental health' day for me. Shana had the day off to prepare for her trip to NYC, so I took it off too. We spent a good portion of the day cleaning and running errands.
I've been running now for a little over a year and a half, through that time, yesterday was the first time Shana and I have ran together. She was preggo for 9 months, then recovering for another 6 weeks. Add in that we don't usually have anyone to watch all the kiddos and the fact that I usually run over my lunch hour. There just isn't usually the opportunity. It was a short run. We weren't tearing up the road at all speed wise. Didn't even have any deep conversation. But it was the best 2 mile run just because it was with her!
After we went back to the house, I put on some warmer clothes and headed out for 8 more. Just went out and ran subdivision to subdivision, no specific route in mind. Ended up with a pretty hilly course, mostly running on the street.
Tuesday: 9.9 miles.
No comments:
Post a Comment