Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Adjusting to the new addition

There are a lot of changes with a new baby in the house. One thing that has taken a hit is my ability to predict when I'm going to get a run in.

Saturday - I did nothing.

Sunday - I went on a long run from home, around Lake Zorinsky and back. It was nice to get out on a long one, it's been a long time. I pushed up the pace too and felt great.

Monday - I did nothing.

Tuesday - I mixed it up with a am/pm double. 4+ in the morning and an 8+ fartlek in the late afternoon. Both runs felt good. In fact my legs felt better in the afternoon?

Sunday: 12.73 miles. 7:52 minutes/mile overall pace. Long run.
Tuesday: 4.37 miles. 7:54 minutes/mile overall pace. Easy run.  8.16 miles. 7:53 minutes/mile average pace. 60 minute Fartlek run.

No comments: