So at the start of today I intended to just do an easy run. Schedule has stairs, but those bumped to Thursday. Headed down for the standard lunch time mill session. Got there early, so kicked it off with push-ups, pull-ups and sit-ups. (3 sets). Hopped on mill'dred and hammered through a quick/easy 4 miles (upped the speed for miles 3 and 4 for some reason, still haven't figured that one out yet).
The Family Truckster was getting some new shoes and alignment this afternoon, so I worked from home for the later part of the day. Shana was working from home too and 'forced' me to go pick up the van by myself. So, I ran there. Despite the temperature it was quite nice out. That's right, I have been beaten down so much by this winter that 28 degrees and sunny qualifies as 'nice'. It was great to just run with the sun shining. Logged another 5.
Wednesday: a.m. 4 miles. 7:42 min/mile avg pace.
p.m. 5 miles. 8:20 min/mile avg. pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment