I've started posting my runs and participating on a running site/message board call ndorfnz. This morning was the first time I've ran with any of the members from that site. The run was originally going to be an south to north out and back. But with our 6am start time and this nasty north wind it became a point to point instead. A couple of the guys got out at 5:15 and dropped a car in South Bend. So we ended up making it a 20 miler from 192nd&Q down across the pedestrian bridge on the Platte River (didn't know that was there) and around the South Bend area. Lots of dirt roads and hills. Saw 5 deer cross the road a few hundred yards ahead of us. Pretty cool.
route
Had a great time running with some fun people. I will definitely be joining up with other group runs with these folks.
Sunday: 20 miles. 8:21 minutes/mile avg pace. 163 bpm avg HR.
No comments:
Post a Comment