Today was a busy day. We had our year-end awards after work, so that compressed available running time today. I needed to squeeze in my run between meetings and the only time to do that was around 9:30 or so this morning.
The time of day actually wasn't a big deal, but the temperature was a little lower than I would have liked. It wasn't even that bad except my running gear was targeted at the near-50 degree forecasted high, not the 34 degree temps when I ran.
The end result was still good though. I ran to a new destination in Iowa. Covered more miles than I have when running from work. And held a very good pace set by how I was feeling and not by the Garmin.
Wednesday: Ran from work to Narrows River Access Park (IA) and back. 8 miles. 8:23 minute/mile pace with and average HR of 160bpm.
No comments:
Post a Comment