I did my normal as of late and went out before/during lunch. I used the concrete trail along Riverfront Drive as my track for the repeats. Some storms last night interrupted sleep so I'm feeling pretty tired today but pushed though none the less.
After a few battles with my Garmin ( completely operator error) I warmed up with a slow jog and then hammered on the repeats.
400's (pace): 5:24, 5:21, 5:26, 5:27, 5:43, 5:27
200's (pace): 6:22, 5:38, 5:39, 5:11
Followed up with a short cool down jog.
Had a bird literally attack me while running my warm-up, that was a first. Stupid thing swooped down and either pecked at or scratched my head with its legs. I hate birds; disgusting animals.
Followed up the run with Strength 1 (push ups, pull ups, lunges, plyo jumps, oblique plank).
Wednesday: 5.63 miles. 8:34 minutes /mile overall pace with an average HR of 168.
No comments:
Post a Comment