After last Mondays run my hip was pretty sore once again. So I've been keeping to the bike for the last 7 days including today. I was very vocal earlier this year about how much I disliked cycling. Well, I was wrong. It turns out that I never really tried cycling when I was in shape. It makes a difference.
Today I added another sport to the workout list, swimming. Ok, so I have swam a little before, so it's not entirely new. It's just something I havn't done in the last year for fitness.
You do the math; Running. Cycling. Swimming.
Tuesday: 9 miles on stationary bike (30 minutes).
Wednesday: 16.2 miles on stationary bike "Hill workout. Level 14 of 20". (45 minutes)
Thursday: 12.4 miles on mountain bike. Gallup to Lewis and Clark Park. (46 minutes)
Friday: 16.2 miles on stationary bike "Hill workout. Level 14 of 20". (45 minutes)
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest
Monday: 16.2 miles on stationary bike "Hill workout. Level 15 or 20". (45 minutes). 1800 total yards swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment