Thursday, December 25, 2008

2 Missed Workouts; lots of new toys

So this Christmas Eve/Christmas thing has really thrown a wrench in my running plans. Yesterday (Christmas Eve) had a couple of things going against it. The primary issue was time. We were supposed to host my family at our house this year, so in preparation for that we had too much to do and too little time. The "supposed" to part of that sentence is what leads to the missed workout on Christmas day. So late yesterday I started to have an upset stomach. Long story short, I was feeling pretty nauseous and up until 1:30am avoiding any action on those feelings. I woke up feeling much better, but unfortunately Shana did not...

I plan on making up the miles in the next three days however. I plan on running 12 tomorrow, 4 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday. That all depends on the family health of course.

Christmas has been very good to me when it come to running gear this year. Here is what my loving family has added to my collection:
  1. Garmin Forerunner 305 w/ HR monitor
  2. Asics running water belt
  3. Under Armour running gloves
  4. Under Armour awesome hoodie
  5. Under Armour ninja mask
  6. Plus a gift card or two so I can get some other awesome stuff!
(for those of you reading who contributed, thanks again!!!)

No comments: