Well, kind of. Saturday morning my wife called me down to the laundry room. The floor of the room was covered with water and the washing machine was doing it's best imitation of a waterfall. Your guess is as good as mine as to how much water went down the floor drain. No mater though, the washer is finished. So instead of sitting around and worrying about that, I went for a run.
Saturday: Left home in the morning, ran to Zorinsky lake, back through some neighborhoods and home. 7.4 miles. I felt pretty slow on the run, tired mostly, but still ended up with pretty good splits: 9:23's average minutes per mile and an average heartrate of 154bpm.
We bought a new washer from nfm Sunday.
Sunday: For the first time in quite a while, I spent 45 minutes with the elliptical in our basement. How boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment