Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Same run, just less damp

Again, I ran from work to Harrah's and back before lunch. Todays weather was much more tolerable however.

This was the first time in this little aerobic adventure that my average split was under 9:00 per mile. Progress.

Wednesday: Work to Harrah's and back just before lunch. 3.44 miles, 154bpm average.

Another fun thing today, Shana brought home an old picture of us from a couple of years ago. The picture was taken at her company holiday party nearly 3 years ago. I shall forever refer to it as the 'fat Jeff' picture. Holy cow, how did I not notice what I looked like?

1 comment:

Andy Wilber said...

Lets see it Fatty.... I remeber the first time years ago when I was at my peak for weight and I discovered a picture of me at the lake and my man boobs were on full C-cup display...last time I would ever have those again...