Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter.

So with yesterdays rest and today's holiday travel the run ended up being a late on today. Our day started with Church at 9am, then lunch near York, NE at 12:30, followed by dinner in Lincoln at 5:30 and home to get the kids in bed around 8:00. Just in time for a lite rain to start falling.

In addition to a descent run in daylight and dry weather, there was another victim of our busy schedule today, our dog Sadie. Poor Sadie spent the entire 11+ hours we were gone alone at home in her crate.

So tonight I tried righting both of those issues. I went on a nice wet run with Sadie around 9pm. I felt sluggish (likely from the heavy holiday food consumed today) and was soaked very quickly. Sadie however, appeared to love every second of it.

Sunday: 3.72 miles, 8:32 minutes per mile pace with and average heart rate of 157 bpm.

No comments: