Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My left leg hurts a little, but who cares, what a beautiful day!

78 degrees. Sunshine. No wind. I don't think a broken leg could have stopped me from going out for a run today, let alone a little muscle pain.

My left leg, mostly centered around the muscle tissue of my calf, hurts. It hurts on stairs, just walking around and to some extent when I run. I have no idea what I did to it. I have no memory of any painful events. I don't believe any of my training the last week or so has been out of the ordinary. I am at a loss.

The good news, it does seem to be getting better. I see the count-down clock at 10 days 8 hours though, so I hope the healing continues to be quick. I don't want to deal with this on race day.

Slow easy run in beautiful weather.

Wednesday: 4.1 miles. 9:21 minutes/mile. 141bpm

No comments: